For you, comfort, support, quality and price are all top of mind. Rest easy. The Augusta2 Euro pillow top mattress blends high performance with low-maintenance features for a masterfully crafted mattress made to stand the test of time and offer great, overall support. At the core of this mattress: a pocketed coil system that's topped by layer upon layer of feel-good comfort, including high-density foam, firm support foam, firm quilt foam and gel memory lumbar support foam for a cooler night's sleep. And for added protection: a luxury nano stain-resistant/waterproof cover and bed bug/dust mite/allergen barrier for peace of mind.
- Comfort level: firm
- 12" profile
- 1.5" firm convoluted quilt foam; 2" firm support foam; 0.5" gel memory lumbar support foam; 0.75" high-density base support foam
- 1" high-density foam encasement
- Pocketed coils
- Bed bug encasement; luxury nano stain treated stretch cover; concealed micro-teeth zipper with patented zip tie closure
- Adjustable base compatible
- 10-year non-prorated warranty
- State recycling fee may apply
- Note: Purchasing mattress and foundation from two different brands can void warranty; check warranty for details
- Warranty void if outer cover is unzipped any amount and/or removed
- Mattress conveniently arrives in a box (compressed, rolled and plastic wrapped); please allow at least 48 hours for full expansion
||Sierra Sleep® by Ashley
||No Assembly Required
|Item Color Key
||Augusta2 Twin Mattress
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
||Hybrid Youth Mattresses
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||37''W x 74''D x 12''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.